FREE STANDING – ABRIS 265
The 265 shelters are based on the concept of the self-supporting sunshade. It is an awning unfolding like an umbrella with 2 DEPENDENT slopes inclined on a self-supporting steel structure, consisting of 2 poles. Ideal for retailers and individuals, with their large modular reception area allow to shade large free spaces. You will be able to offer shade for your comfort and enjoy your terraces and garden lounges in summer.
TERRACE SHELTER 265
- Made to measure.
- Armature available in 5 standard colors.
- Different collections of high quality 100% acrylic canvases.
- Closes entirely under an elegant roof for optimal protection.
- Minimum width 11'8 ''.
- Maximum width 19'1 ''.
- Minimum extension 10 '.
- Maximum extension 20 '.
- Maximum height 10 to 12 '.
There are several ways to customize the ABRIS 265 to your environment.
- Floor installation, autonomous self-supporting system.
- Adjustable incline from 5° to 15°.
- Articulated designer aluminum arms with aluminum alloy precision joints, tension springs
- integrated and double cables in stainless steel.
- Articulated arms deploy in perfect synchronization.
- Protective roof made of extruded aluminum included.
Options & Operation
A fixed valence of 8 "is supplied as standard, or can be ordered without. (See valence styles).
The control is carried out manually using a removable hand crank (standard) or with a remote control for the electric version.
For added security, the wind sensor automatically retracts the awning in strong winds.
The LED mood lighting gives a warm note after dark and is easily controlled by remote control.
ABRIS frame 265 is available in the following standard colors. Note that on request the frame can be painted with other colors.
White RAL 9010
Gray RAL 9006
Ivory RAL 1015
Brown RAL 8019
- MITJAVILA offers the full range of TIBELLY, SUNBRELLA, SATTLER and ULTRASOL fabrics.
- All the selected canvases are quality canvases made taking into account the greatest requirements in terms of discoloration and resistance to UV, but also in terms of resistance to tearing and weathering.
- Regarding the commercial facilities, we can offer you the canvases that meet the most stringent requirements in the USA and fire standards in Canada.