The PERGOLINO P3000 with its attractive, modern and uncluttered design makes it possible to shade large areas up to 23 'X 23'. It is the robust protection against bad weather. Also suitable for both residential and commercial use. It can be coupled to provide larger areas for outdoor dining.
- Armature available in 3 standard colors.
- High quality SATTLER canvas with more than 150 colors available.
- Closes entirely in the elegant trunk for optimal protection.
- Minimum width 6'7 ''.
- Maximum width 23 '.
- Minimum extension 6'7 ''.
- Maximum extension 23 '.
- Minimum required width of 6'7 '' to reach a maximum extension of 23 '.
There are several ways to customize the PERGOLINO to your environment.
- Possible installation on facade, slab or roof.
- Adjustable incline from 0 ° to 35 °.
- Mandatory minimum tilt of 6 ° to 15 ° for the flow of rainwater.
- Structure in thermo lacquered aluminum, guaranteeing an exemplary service life.
- Traction of the fabric by means of gas cylinders and stainless cables integrated into the guide rails.
- 3rd guide rail and 3rd front post required from a width of 18 'and / or a projection of 18'.
- High flexibility in the installation: posts and guide rails can slide towards the center.
- A minimum crossbar is required to ensure the stability of the structure.
- Series engine.
Options & Operation
For added security, the wind sensor automatically retracts the awning in strong winds.
The LED mood lighting gives a warm note after dark and is easily controlled by remote control.
When used for rain, grommets are positioned 10 "from the load bar so that the water can drain at the end of extension.
The extruded aluminum wall fitting profile is mounted on the facade to prevent rain water from flowing between the facade and the canopy trunk.
The aluminum structure of PERGOLINO is available with the following standard colors. Note that on request the frame can be painted with other colors.
White RAL 9010
Gray RAL 9006
- STOBAG offers the complete range of paintings from the SATTLER collection.
- SATTLER canvases are high-quality canvases made with the greatest demands in terms of fading and UV resistance, but also in terms of resistance to tearing and weathering.
- Regarding the commercial facilities, we can offer you the canvases that meet the most stringent requirements of fire standard in the USA.