CANOPIES – VERANDA
The VERANDA awning is perfectly adaptable to pergolas, verandahs, skylights, patios, etc ... on all horizontal or inclined surfaces. Roof blinds are systems that work without articulated arms, unlike retractable awnings. The training of the fabric is carried out via an integrated tension system. Thus, regardless of the position of the canvas, even half open, it is permanently tense.
- Made to measure.
- Armature available in 5 standard colors.
- Different collections of 100% high quality acrylic canvases.
- Closes entirely in the elegant trunk for optimal protection of the canvas.
- Minimum width 2'9 ''.
- Maximum width 14'9 ''.
- Minimum extension 4'11 ''.
- Maximum extension 13'9 ''.
- For a width greater than 14'9 '', several modules can be coupled.
There are several ways to customize the VERANDA awning to your environment.
- Possible installation on various existing structures.
- Mandatory minimum tilt of 6 ° to 15 ° for the flow of rainwater.
- Structure in thermo lacquered aluminum, guaranteeing an exemplary service life.
- Traction of the fabric by system of cables, springs and pulleys integrated into the guide rails.
- Car-carrying chest.
- Series engine.
Options & Operation
For added security, the wind sensor automatically retracts the awning in strong winds.
The aluminum structure of the VERANDA awning is available with the following standard colors. Note that on request the frame can be painted with other colors.
White RAL 9010
Gray RAL 9006
Ivory RAL 1015
Brown RAL 8019
- MITJAVILA offers the full range of TIBELLY, SUNBRELLA, SATTLER and ULTRASOL fabrics.
- All the selected canvases are quality canvases made taking into account the greatest requirements in terms of discoloration and resistance to UV, but also in terms of resistance to tearing and weather.
- Regarding commercial facilities, we can offer you the canvases that meet the most stringent requirements in the USA and fire standards in Canada.