VERANDA AWNINGS (CANOPIES)
In the MELANO TP7010 variant, the MELANO roof awning can be installed without support between 2 façades, and thus integrates perfectly with the architecture and its environment. Unlike conventional roof awnings, the MELANO does not curl but folds and unfolds.s
- High quality STAM 6002 fabric.
- The pleated fabric closes under an elegant roof for optimal protection.
Protection against rain with zero inclination of 0 °
- Minimum width 6'7 ''.
- Maximum width 16'5 ''.
- Minimum extension 6'7 ''.
- Maximum extension 23 '.
There are several ways to customize the MELANO to your environment.
- Installation between two facades.
- 0 ° inclination.
- Traction of the pleated fabric by a system of synthetic toothed belts reinforced with kevlar.
- The fully stretched canvas keeps a wavy look.
- Rainwater drainage system with a system of side gutters.
- 230V / 50Hz series motorization
Options & Operation
For added security, the wind sensor automatically retracts the awning in strong winds.
The MELANO can be equipped with a draining system for the flow of rainwater and evacuated via side gutters.
When used for rain, the grommets are positioned 10" from the load bar so that water can drain away at the end of the extension.
The frame of MELANO is available with the following standard colors. Note that on request the frame can be painted with other colors.
White RAL 9010
Gray RAL 9006
- STOBAG offers the complete range of fabrics of the STAM 6002 collection in flammable polyester on the pleated fabric of MELANO.
- STAM 6002 canvases are high-quality canvases made with the greatest demands in terms of fading and resistance to UV, but also in terms of resistance to tearing and weathering.
- Regarding commercial facilities, we can offer you the canvases that meet the most stringent requirements in the USA and fire standards in Canada.