ATHENA and MONACO PLUS are projections of windows that offer an aesthetic solar protection of your facades. With a variable inclination from 0 to 160 °, they allow you to always find the ideal angleinclination according to the sun.
- Armature available in 5 standard colors.
- Different collections of 100% acrylic high quality canvases.
- The canvas can be protected in an optional box (ATHENA PLUS).
- Minimum width 4'1 ''.
- Maximum width 19'1 ''.
- Minimum extension 2 '.
- Maximum extension 5'.
- Maximum width limited to 15'4 '' for ATHENA PLUS with box.
There are several ways to customize ATHENA and MONACO PLUS to your environment.
- Possible installation in facade or under slab.
- Adjustable installation from 0 ° to 160 ° for ATHENA.
- Installation adjustable from 0 ° to 170 ° for MONACO.
- Structure in thermo lacquered aluminum, guaranteeing an exemplary service life.
- Motorization not available for the ATHENA PLUS with box.
Options & Operation
Protective roof available in thermo-lacquered aluminum. The canvas in closed position is ideally protected from the weather.
A fixed valence of 6 "is supplied as standard or can be ordered without (see valence styles).
The control is performed manually using a removable handle (standard) or a remote control on the electric version to control blinds independently or simultaneously. Motorization not available for the ATHENA PLUS with box.
For added security, the wind sensor automatically retracts the awning in high winds.
The aluminum frame of ATHENA and MONACO PLUS is available in the following standard colors. Note that on request, the frame can be painted with other colors.
White RAL 9010
Gray RAL 9006
Ivory RAL 1015
Brown RAL 8019
- MITJAVILA offers a complete range of TIBELLY, SUNBRELLA, SATTLER and ULTRASOL fabrics.
- All of the selected fabrics are high quality fabrics that take into account the highest requirements in terms of fading and UV resistance, but also in terms of resistance to tearing and weathering.
- With respect to commercial facilities, we can offer you the canvases that meet the most stringent requirements fire standards in the United States.